About Me

My photo
My display name says a lot, well at least till I bring home Effie and then I will have to change it to AdoptiveMomof5! I'm a single adoptive parent by choice. I work hard to balance my family and a full time career. My goal in life is to give my kids every chance they never would have had. They are so AMAZING!

Monday, August 3, 2015

Getting Closer...

I haven't blogged in a while...I just simply haven't had time. The home study is finally complete and I am waiting on my pre-approval from the  United States Citizenship and  Immigration Service. The next step will  be to have all of my paperwork certified on the local and state level and then send it to the adoption agency for translation...along with a big fat check for $2100.00!


I have applied for 3 grants [the only 3 that I could find that will consider single applicants] and am crossing my fingers. I will not get discouraged - failure is not an option.


My dinner fundraiser is coming up soon!. www.facebook.com/adoptingeffie and is sure to be a lot of fun. Please check it out and stop by.

No comments:

Post a Comment